At GINECENTER we understand that in order to achieve this, we must prioritise the following principles:
- Personalised attention, close and sensitive to people's individual needs.
- Guarantee of adequate diagnosis and treatment, based on the implementation of protocols and procedures for action agreed at national and international level (Scientific Societies and International Organisations).
- Continuous training for all staff, promoting the acquisition of knowledge and skills and improving attitudes, incorporating them into the company culture.
- Implementation of an information system to monitor the effectiveness of management, allowing for the correction of possible failures or deficiencies.
- Commitment of the Management and Medical Management to provide the necessary resources to achieve the Quality objectives.
The application of a model based on Quality will help us to continuously improve and review our objectives and indicators year after year in order to achieve excellence in all the processes developed.